domingo, 17 de octubre de 2021

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Hello!

    Actually I would like to visit several countries, but my favorite is Egypt. One of the first ancient cultures on Earth, that we know. I would like to see the ancient pyramids and temples, I think they have an interesting energy. Since I was child I felt interest for Egypt and the pharaohs dynasty, their culture and religion.

    For me the most interesting place to visit is the Saqqara temple, the necropolis, at south from Cairo, the ancient Egypt capital Memphis. And the Giza complex or Giza necropolis, in Cairo as well, where Cheops, Chephren and Menkaure were build, the largest piramids from Egypt, and don´t forget the Great Sphinx.

    I would like visit this country someday with my son to teach him the ancient cultures and how different we live today. And something very important is take a camel ride under the sun hahaha.

    I wouldn't like study, work or live there, the weather probably kills me... I love cold and rainy weather... I just would like to visit and fill me from all the experience from the ancient Egypt.

     


Bye!


2 comentarios:

  1. Egypt looks like an incredibly interesting place to visit, there's a lot of archaeological sites you can visit, you'd be able to visit cities founded even before biblical times (like Alexandria or El Cairo) and experience a culture that has lasted for more than 2000 years.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to know Egypt too some day, but I feel that the sun gonna kill me jajaja

    ResponderBorrar

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...