lunes, 19 de abril de 2021

Post 1: Who am I?

 Hi everyone,

    My name is Andrea Galdames. I´m from Santiago, Chile, but right now I´m living in San Carlos, escaping from all the stress of Santiago. Nothing better than country life.

    Well, what can I say about me?... I´m 32 years old, I´m studying a second career, I have a Food Engineer degree, from this same house of studies. I joined last year  to studied Chemistry and pharmacy by especial entry.

    I have other studies, but I little bit different, I´m holistic therapist (Reiki, Bach´s flowers and others) and I have a master on akashic record reading. I love this kind of medicine/therapy not just to help people, but also show how to find their own path.

    About my family, well I have a beautiful son, his name is Dante, he is 4 years old and he is very smart and funny. As I said before, we are living in the country right now, very close to Chillan. 

         The reason we came here is because I don´t have anybody who takes care of my son when I´m in class or studying. But my sister has enough time to help me at the moment, because she and her husband are building their house in a lovely plot of land with a beautiful view.

    Staying here with my son is very pleasant... and funny for Dante, he loves animals, and here we can see horses, cows, chickens, even some goats.  


    


2 comentarios:

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...