jueves, 21 de octubre de 2021

English 4, Post 0. How do I feel about English?

 Hi!!


    Well I love learning languages, English is one of my favorite languages and the best I can handle. But I have many things to improve still, I would like talk it like native language, but I don´t really dedicate it much time to learning more... I have a super busy agenda😆😅.

   I have a good fundation, in my school I learned much English until 8th, after that I changed to another school and the English teachers taught just basic topics. But lucky for me I love see movies, and I always prefer watched without dubbing, because I believe that's ruin the movie. Grateful for that! I learn more English watching movies. And I loved read to, and if I don't find the book in Spanish I read it in English.

    I lived in Australia in 2016, and I was able to practice the language more working as a cashier at the Campbeltown supermarket in NSW. The Aussie accent is really difficult to understand, but with time and under pressure I finally handled it.

    I don´t have much problems with reading or writen or hearing English, I believe my main problem is speaking... I need more practice.

   And ok, I expect learn more and more, writing these posts I can practice👍.

    

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...