sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2021

Summer Holidays

 

    Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D

    My last holiday of summer was in February of 2021 hehehe, We rented a cabin in a rustic resort close to the beach  (Isla Negra) with my son and my ex XD… well we enjoy a lot at the resort because they had horses and they offered equine-therapy for children. My son and I loves horses and he enjoyed a lot his class with Angus (a beautiful gentle black horse).  We enjoy a lot the beach to, because we found a little place between rock where the sea was calm and we could swim without dangerous waves … then my son swam with his father and played fetching crabs and seashells.

    After that we went again to the beach with my son in March of this year, with my friends of life, to the house of one of them. We past a good time at the beach, talking and drinking at night (when children are sleeping) and eating delicious thai and indian meals that one of my friend do (she traveled a lot around the world and learned  to cook many exotic meals).

     This summer I don’t know if we could go somewhere, classes never end and I need to do my first practice… maybe a few days… but all the years we were at the country living with my big sister and we enjoyed a lot the country life, taking care my son’s horse (she is a young horse and a little bit wild), seeing hatching chickens… and country staff. Was a kind of holiday year hahaha… in a few days we will return to our house in Santiago.

    My son want travel to China… I told him some day… it is a long plan goal but we probably do it, with my best travel partner nothing can stop us hahah :D

2 comentarios:

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...