jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2021

Post: My future job


 Hello!!

    My future job… I expect it was something that full my soul… I don't have anything specific in mine mind, but I believe in the flow of the universe and I trust it give it to me that I need and the best for me and my family… sound rare or with lack of ambition… but on the contrary, it is super ambitious hahaha because I want something super cool for me because I deserve it… all deserve the better… how or what it is? That it’s a mystery for now.

    I expect to some job where I can do something to help other people and use my skills, and it may compatible with family time.

    I prefer something dynamic, I don't like stay so quiet or immobile… office it’s okay when you can go and walk away many time at day. About the evil money Muahahah! I just kidding… I want a job with a good salary, something how pay my knowledge and my time for real… actually I believe that time is something very valuable it isn't something to waste of.

   I'm studying chemistry and pharmacy... and for now I don’t know if in the future study some specialty… I don’t want right now, because I’m 33 years old, I have a kid and I have another plans whit my life… but who knows, life is so dynamic and you never know what is expecting you at the round of the street XD

1 comentario:

  1. Hopefully you will find something that will give you all you want my friend. You need to wait and pick the best oportunity to strike.

    ResponderBorrar

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...