miércoles, 2 de junio de 2021

Post 5: A photo and its story

Hello!















I took this picture about five years ago, when I was living in Australia, I think it was taken in the Botanical Garden of Campbelltown, in NSW. 

I chose it because somethings I love to do is to look at the sky, I believe it's one of the most beautiful things about our planet. I always take pictures of the sky, I think it is a kind of motion art.

For me this picture represents everything, because when I look at the sky I feel its magnificence, without our atmosphere we cannot exist.

Since I can recall I have spent a lot of time looking at the sky, on a sunny day, cloudy day, better on a stormy day, even at night. When I was a little child I used to wake up and go out of my house to see the moon and stars... I think it is something that fills my heart and soul, it is hard to explain, it's like feeling connected to everything, I can compare it to as a deep state of meditation perhaps, I don't know 😋.  

Bye 😉!

1 comentario:

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...