jueves, 15 de abril de 2021

PRACTICE EXCERCISE

       If I like studying English? I can say YES, I love it. Why? Well I think learn English is an enormous tool for our lives, since our traditional life until our jobs and career.

    But one of the most important reason because I like it is be able to know people from several countries and learn about their culture. I had the luck to know beautiful people thanks to be able to talk English, an Indonesian girld and her husband from Siria.

    The most difficult for me is writing and verbs conjugation, sometimes with the speed of a conversation become a little bit confused perhaps I don't think on "How can I say that" I just talk and try to understand to the other one

    For me the easy part about English is hear and understand,  I discovered I have a good comprehension hearing even when you have talk with people from different countries and they have several accent. I lived for six month on Australia and I worked like a cashier in a supermarket,then I spoke all days with different kind of people, Indian, Greek, Chinese and the Aussies has a rare accent XD, I needed translate the sound inside my head understand the words and finally can know what they say.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Summer Holidays

       Summer… I don't like summer... is so hot!!! Unless you have a big swimming pool or you are camping close to a lake or sea :D ...